Panel discussion on The Profound Treasury at Harvard
|April 30, 2013|
To celebrate the publication of The Profound Treasury of the Ocean of Dharma, the Chogyam Trungpa Legacy Project is organizing a number of events. Cosponsored by Shambhala Publications, the Shambhala Sun Foundation, and Naropa University, the panels will explore the relevance of Chogyam Trungpa’s teachings and their impact on Buddhism in the West.
On April 30, we are planning a panel at Harvard University. Confirmed panelists include:
- Judith Lief, editor of The Profound Treasury
- Elizabeth Mattis-Namgyel, Buddhist teacher and author of The Power of an Open Question
- Mirabai Bush, founder of the Center for Contemplative Mind in Society
- David Rome, focusing teacher and recently a senior fellow at the Garrison Institute
- Moderated by Nikko Odiseos, president of Shambhala Publications
Click here for more information.