Inside the next Shambhala Sun: John Tarrant, Pema Chödrön, the Dalai Lama, and more
The next Buddhadharma is being prepped for the printer now; in the meantime, the September 2013 Shambhala Sun magazine is landing in subscriber’s mailboxes, and will be at newsstands in the first week of August. So: what’s inside?
* You Are the Sun, Not the Clouds: Sylvia Boorstein, Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche, John Tarrant, Mary Pipher, Karen Maezen Miller, and more on the Buddhist approach to becoming a better person;
* Victor Chan shares an early morning at home with the Dalai Lama;
* Pema Chödrön on why we meditate;
* a Q&A with comedian and actor Margaret Cho;
* Andrea Miller talks with artists Miya Ando, Sanford Biggers, and Chrysanne Stathacos about the Buddhist inspiration behind their work;
…and more, including advice for finding time to meditate, Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche on our greatest motivation for the spiritual path, book reviews, and more.
Not a Shambhala Sun subscriber? That’s easy to fix: just click the “Subscribe and Save Half” link next to the magazine cover found on every page of ShambhalaSun.com.