Padmasambhava Meditation Center of the Rockies: Grand opening
|March 16, 2014||to||March 18, 2014|
You are cordially invited to the Grand Opening celebration of the Padmasambhava Meditation Center.
All events will take place at the new center, located at:
1900 South Cook Street, Denver, CO 80210
- Rinpoche gives a talk and leads meditation 11:00:AM
- Buffet Lunch served from 12:00PM to 1:30PM.
- Enjoy refreshments, food, and music until the event ends at 3:00PM.
Free to the public
- Vajrasattva Empowerment Please arrive at 9:00 AM, doors close promptly at 9:30 AM
- Lunch break begins at 12:30 or 1:00 PM
- Commentary and sitting meditation practice after lunch at 2:00 PM
- Suggested donation amount $60 (or more) registration will be available online or at the door. Register in advance if at all possible. Please arrive at 9 AM and plan to stay for both the morning and afternoon sessions
- Long Life and Three Roots Empowerments: Please arrive at 9 AM, and give yourself plenty of time. Doors close promptly at 9:30 AM
- Lunch break at 12:30 or 1:00 PM
- Commentary and retreat instruction after lunch at about 2:00 PM
- Suggested donation amount $60 (or more.) Please register in advance, if possible. Please be sure to arrive by 9 am at as the doors will close promptly at 9:30 AM.
The Padmasambhava Meditation Center is a nonprofit organization founded and directed by the Venerable Chhoje Tulku Rinpoche. The center is dedicated to the study and practice of meditation in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. Rinpoche’s teachings focus on the realization of wisdom and compassion through meditation. With his invaluable guidance, students receive instruction specifically tailored to their needs.
Weekly Meditations on Thursdays 7-9 PM, Beginning March 20