Dharma Punx NYC, which meets on the Bowery and in Brooklyn, is the subject of a new documentary film-in-progress, thanks to filmmaker Rikki Gunton, a friend of the community.
In the above clip shot by Gunton, Dharma Punx teacher Josh Korda leads a guided meditation at the group’s Greenpoint, Brooklyn location. Enjoy, and for more from Josh, see all these previous pieces by and about him shared by the Shambhala Sun (after the jump):
- Meditation Malice
- The Glorification of Busyness
- Neuroscience and meditation: Take as good care of your brain as you do your body.
- Every Day a Reprieve — Josh Korda knows he is not cured — he never will be — but through honesty and diligence he enjoys a daily reprieve from depression and addiction.
- Josh Korda on “Letting Go of What It All Means”
- Video: Dharma Punx’ Josh Korda on CBS
…and be sure to visit the DharmaPunx NYC site for much more from Josh, including writings and downloadable/streamable talks.